Professional Organizing and Daily Money Management are as much a calling as they are a profession for me.
My interest has always been to make a difference in people’s lives. The work I do tends to be transformative in nature, with the intention of providing people management and mastery of their environments.
Look, organizing and daily money management is not rocket science; but it is a discipline and an outside and experienced eye often offers a perspective that cannot otherwise be attained.
If you are a business, I want to help you develop and implement strategies that will assist you in managing your business rather than being managed by it.
If your organizational need is residential, I want to help you create and maintain a nurturing & supportive environment. Home is supposed to be our refuge; the place we come to restore and rejuvenate ourselves from the outside world. I want people to have homes that don’t yell at them when they walk through the door; that are not just one more problem to solve, but a place to be at peace and harmony.
Thank you so much for all your help, your hard work, and especially your caring. You not only have made a world of difference in my house, but also in me--the way I look at what I keep, what I throw away, and how I feel about my very nearly "new" house
(at least it feels that way!).
Janet L. - Tucson, AZ
Call now to get started on changing your life!
- You can't find it when you need it
- You buy another because you can't remember where you left it
- You put off or misplace bills &/or important papers
- You worry about what isn't getting done
- You are reluctant to have visitors because of the mess
- You are never ready for tax time
- You are just plain disorganized
- You are just too busy to keep up with it all
- You are overwhelmed and don't know where to start
Does This Sound Familiar?
Then You May Benefit from Using a Professional Organizer !
Lorraine J. Wolfsohn, President